It's in Summer '09 I've:
- Graduated university as a Psychologist
- Enjoyed just relaxing without obligations for a month
- Got employed as an educational consultant for an overseas working company
- Come to terms with some wishes requiring good timing to come true
- Dealed with the one above, and continuing to.
.. and I've fed my tummy a lot of well made goodness - and I got the chance to turn my loved ones' tummies happy, doing a little cooking here and there.
I can't wait to catch up with my dear fellow foodies. Before that, say, how is your life today?
Farmer’s Market Finds: Rhubarb the Pie Plant
1 year ago