September 22, 2009

Summer Overview

It's in Summer '09 I've:
- Graduated university as a Psychologist
- Enjoyed just relaxing without obligations for a month
- Got employed as an educational consultant for an overseas working company
- Come to terms with some wishes requiring good timing to come true
- Dealed with the one above, and continuing to.

.. and I've fed my tummy a lot of well made goodness - and I got the chance to turn my loved ones' tummies happy, doing a little cooking here and there.

I can't wait to catch up with my dear fellow foodies. Before that, say, how is your life today?

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on graduating! Looks like you've had yourself a very busy summer.

    As for my life, It's "calm" but busy as well. Projects galore! I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job and the graduation!! Welcome back to the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ozge! It's been a while so I hope that all is well. I have a heavier courseload this semester so I haven't been able to visit my blog friends as often. But I'm trying to catch up!

    Congratulations on your graduation and I hope that your summer was relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ozge! Guess who?!? No I am no stalker. just somehow 'stumbled' upon this very page. How do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great summer! Congratulations on your graduation =) Things must be really exciting! Where did you get posted to? Share! We'd love to read about it, especially the food =)

    Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OZge!!!!! that's why you were busy..hmm...Cheers to graduating!

    Been out and about with my boys that's why I too, need to catch up with my blog...haven't posted anything about food since July..hahaha BUT still eating good food! =)

    Catch you sometime my friend!

    ReplyDelete

You could feedmeback! I still appreciate it even if it's too spicy. Spice is good.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
 
All photography and text are copyright of Spirited Miu Flavor/Ozge Yesildag unless otherwise credited. Use of content is only allowed if a link back to this website is provided.