March 30, 2009

Tortilla Wraps w/ Chicken, Mushroom, Eggplant, Red Bell Pepper

I've been to my sister's and during my week of stay at her place, it's been a pure feast for our tummies. Upcoming posts will feature food we cooked from the visit!

It was my turn to be the cook, so I made my way towards market. I had no idea what I'd buy for dinner. I thought that I don't particularly want to make it a meat or vegetable dish. Feeling indecisive like this gave me the idea. I was going for a little bit of both. Upon noticing the tortilla wraps among breads, the plan was set. Here's the comfort food I came up with -and it's healthy as well : Tortilla wraps with chicken, mushroom, eggplant, red bell pepper and garlic.

I am featuring my step by step cooking photos edited with Poladroid software - which I've been very interested in using recently, for my photography in general. Mentioning this, I'd like to give credit to its maker here with a link back: http://www.poladroid.net By the way, there's a photography group in Flickr for appreciating "poladroid" photography. In case you'd like to see mine, click here please. - I should just add this note that polaroid photography is respected. We're just a bunch of people that feel grateful for creation of almost "polaroid" images were enabled to us.

Back to yummy food!

Beforehand:

- Two chicken breasts cut in cube-ish pieces.
- Mushrooms washed and thinly sliced ( I had the convenience of buying it readied to this)
- Three medium size eggplants and two red bell peppers broiled above oven flame - careful
- Corn and grated mozzarella ready to be used
- Three big garlic heads chopped/cut
- Spices ready to be used: Cayenne pepper, grounded black pepper, thyme
- Tortilla wraps ready on side

For the sauce:

- Yogurt, mayo and mustard mixed in 3:1:1 tablespoon ratio. (Sour cream would work better than yogurt I think. Any other sauce could be used by the way. Complete freedom here, even with ingredients themselves. Your gusto. )













Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I could use three of those right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to sit down with Sophie ma and enjoy them in company right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by & great to see that we enjoy similar food. Have a good day Ozge!

    ReplyDelete

You could feedmeback! I still appreciate it even if it's too spicy. Spice is good.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
 
All photography and text are copyright of Spirited Miu Flavor/Ozge Yesildag unless otherwise credited. Use of content is only allowed if a link back to this website is provided.